Responsible disclosure policy
Last Revised: June 25, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Sitka, and Sitka believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Sitka’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Sitka service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Sitka employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Sitka’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Sitka and our users safe!